This week we bring you a fantastic example of 4-colour screen-printed tees ordered from the ‘université de Lorraine’ in France, specifically from their professional training college for Open Day. The college offers degrees in IT, commerce and business management but they’ve definately got a creative side as demonstrated in their original printed Tees:
Often when a design uses various colours we have to see the file before sending a quote in order to advise our clients on the best textile printing method. If you’re not sure on how to print your design, feel free to send it to us via e-mail and our sales assistants will be happy to advise you on which technique would be apt considering the size of the order, the garments requested and the design itself.
In this case, the designs use 4 spot colours so our client was able to take advantage of the great prices we offer in screen-printing. This technique allows for not only a fantastic result with value-for-money printing but also offers long-lasting wash resistant clothing.
Tip: Although screen-printing with 4-colours on large orders comes at a very reasonable price, it can be slightly more expensive for small orders due to the calculation method:
- For each spot colour included in your design, we must create 1 film which uses 1 screen.
- The sum of the film and screen per colour as well as workshop logistics and design labour is what we call the ‘Technical costs’.
- Each technical cost is fixed at £30 and is directly related to the number of colours in a design, not the amount of garments printed.
Therefore if you choose to place a small order, you may find another of our personalisation techniques more beneficial to your budget or also by reducing the colours you can economise.
Note: There is a limit of 6 spot colours per design for screen-printing.
Another of our favourites: the Sols Regent T-shirt was the model chosen for this order. This model is one of our preferred T-shirts for personalising due to several of it’s features:
- Available for men, women and children;
- More than 40 different colours available;
- Value-for-money medium range tee;
- Tubular construction in adult version which allows for side printing;
This client chose to use these incredible designs to produce custom t-shirts for their Open Day but there are many other reasons people choose to create their personalised clothing!
Financing an end-of-year trip or excursion, for reunions, conferences, clothing lines, even festivals and parties. So why not take a look at our online t-shirt catalogue to find a model thats suits you for your personalised order and get in touch today to get started!