Custom embroidered clothing is a perfect choice for your clothing brand. Embroidery add value and elegance to any apparel of your choice. Today’s example are embroidered polo shirts and tees.
Embroidery is making a comeback, specially with embroidered t-shirts. Surely you have seen them in many fashion stores and in some designer’s collections. Not surprising at all, since the results are so beautiful!
Personalised embroidered tees are a very attractive and trendy garment, with a minimalist touch that does not go unnoticed. Most of our clients choose to make a small embroidery on the chest are with a cute logo or a simple text.
Although years ago the most common was to make embroidered personalised clothes for companies, nowadays custom embroidery online allows to add embroidery to all kinds of garments for sports clubs, brands, designers or merchandising.
Embroidery doesn’t have a fixed price. We calculate the quote based on the stitching and level of difficulty involved in your design and the quantity of articles; sewing onto a t-shirt isn’t the same as sewing onto softshell. In order to give a quote we always ask the client to send us the original image and specify the amount and measurements of the desired article.
We offer two embroidery options:
- Classic embroidery: high quality embroidery for all types of garments.
- Embroidered iron-on shields: for sewing or ironing onto garments.
Our advice if you want to create personalised clothing with embroidery for an apparel brand is to choose medium-high quality garments. We offer a huge range of printable clothing, so you can find your perfect garment. 🙂
- We do not accept our clients’ clothing. Just products from our online clothing catalogue.
- Obviously we cannot embroider pics or difficult logos. This technique allows us to reproduce simple logos and texts only. Maximum number of colours: 15.
- Embroidery is not a fast technique, it requires a lot of detail so it increases our delivery time.
Also, another great option for designers are personalised labels like these screen printed labels:
So if you’re interested in order embroidered apparel, send us your design today and we’ll get back to you with a quote based on your needs. We’re waiting for you! 😉