This week we’ve decided to bring to you a little more information on how we work and our practises when creating your environmentally-friendly personalised t-shirts.
Our Spanish sister site camisetas.info was featured on the spanish channel RTVE’s programme “Aquí hay trabajo” (There’s work here) due to our workshop’s sustainable working methods.
In this documentary-style interview, we had the opportunity to talk about our different efforts regarding our recycling program and our various eco-friendly schemes:
- Filtering all liquids, later to be collected and treated by the British company Safety Kleen Europe
- Recycling all our screens
- Using Phthalate-free paints
- Taking advantage of the Catalan ‘Foment del Reciclatge’ plan and recycling all our plastic and cardboard materials
- Finally, we have an agreement with a German company who collect and recycle our used cleaning rags
Respecting the Environment
Each year we dedicate 12.000€ to our correct wastage programme. A great sacrifice bearing in mind the current precarious financial situation in Europe and in comparison with our competition.
We’re very proud of our ethical attitude towards the environment and our various ways of contributing to a sustainable sector so that you can always get the best product at the best price and keep a clean conscience due to all our eco-friendly efforts.