Not only do we offer fantastic personalised t-shirts for publicity purposes, but we also have a few services which are very interesting to t-shirt designers and shops who want to create their own line. Today we’ve decided to tell you a little about our service for customising labels.
We have two possibilities for printing your labels:
1. Personalised labels: sew in labels
You can choose to either change the current label for another white polyamide ribbon which we can print and sew onto the garments like these:
We can print fantastic 1-colour black logos, designs or slogans onto white, washable labels which we then sew into the clothes your order after removing the original.
With these labels, we often print on the front part your logo, website and size of the item and on the back the washing instructions, composition of T-shirts etc. But it’s entirely your choice! The only obligatory information is the size!
2. Personalised labels: screen-printed labels
Or the second option is to take out the original label and print your logo and web, sizes, etc. with screen-printing directly onto the inside collar, take a look at these examples:
This is a great option for T-shirt designers who don’t want to have their labels cut out!
And another very positive aspect of this service is that we offer label printing from just 10 items!
Remember: We’ll always send you a Digital Artwork Proof before printing which will help you to visualise the printing and we can make any modifications you need to the colour or sizing before creating the films and sending the order to our workshop.
Just a few pointers to take into consideration when placing your order:
- We do not accept clothing from the client. We use only our suppliers’ clothing.
- Labels not sold separately.
- And of course, we will only print registered brands to their legitime owners! Please therefore, do not ask to print Nike, Zara, Adidas, Lacoste, etc.
- We can only change the labels from items of plain weave fabric with normal rib necklines.
- This service may require additional delivery time, up to 1 week extra for large orders.
Personalised printed labels is a fantastic addition to create your own brand of clothing. Why not give it a try?