Printed sweatshirts for designers can look incredible: the combination of a high quality garment and an attractive print is definitely a winning combo!
A fantastic artwork is worth printing onto a quality customised sweatshirts. Classic round neck sweatshirts are the favorite of many designers; they fit in almost any look. 😉
Our printable sweatshirts can be personalised using different printing techniques, always depending on your original design:
- Screen printed sweats: with an unbelievable value for price, screen printing can reproduce all types of designs using flat inks.
- Digital printed sweatshirts: artworks full of details, shades or gradients can be reproduced with high fidelity and quality using DTG.
- Embroidered sweats: a technique that does not go out of style. Embroidery brings value and elegance to any garment.
We used screen printing to create these amazing personalised sweatshirts for the spanish illustrator Elías Taño:
You have many models of custom sweatshirts ready to print in our online sweats catalogue of sweatshirts, of quality brands such as Fruit of the Loom, Gildan, B&C, Sol’s or Stanley/Stella:
- Cheap sweatshirts
- Promotional Sweatshirts
- Organic sweatshirts
- Hooded sweatshirts
- Two-tone sweatshirts
- Children’s sweatshirts
- Heather sweatshirts
- Half zipped sweatshirts
- Full zip sweatshirts
To create sweatshirts with your design or logo be sure to keep in mind your target audience when choosing a model, colours, print size or customisation technique.
TIPS FOR DESIGNERS
For all those budding entrepreneurs, we have a few tips for personalising apparel:
- If you choose to create Tees and sweaters with the same design, you can save the technical costs by maintaining the printing size on all garments and using the same screens!
- Also we have such a wide range of articles available at tshirts-uk.com, that if you wish to find a new and exciting accessory to customise, you just need to take a look at our many online catalogues.
- Finally we can also offer extra services which are ideal for designers such as customised labels with polyamide labels or screen-printed ones, or for the final touch you can choose to have the garments individually packaged with transparent plastic bags.
Now you’ve got the know-how about sweatshirt printing, why not get in touch with our customer service for a personalised no-obligations quote by sending us your design via e-mail?