In addition to normal inks used for screen printing, there are some cool ones you may not have heard of: let’s talk about special inks like metallic inks or neon fluorescent inks.
If you want to give your customised t-shirts that extra touch, you can print metallic inks onto your tee. Metallic inks are more expensive than normal inks, but the results are really eye-catching.
We can use gold or silver on printable tees, hoodies, caps, polo shirts, bags and more. It’s important to choose the correct colour t-shirts to be sure that the design will stand out. Golden ink looks incredible onto white garments, and silver ink work just great onto black apparel.
To achieve striking printed t-shirts, we also offer neon fluorescents inks like neon green, neon yellow, neon pink and neon orange. Everyone will notice your tees!
Fluorescent inks are normally used to create promotional t-shirts or an original merchandise.
And of course, our screen-printing inks for your personalised clothes are completely free of phtalates! And what are phtalates you ask? Well, it’s a harmful chemical substance which years ago was really common to find in printing workshops and although recently its use has diminished, it is still employed in some factories.
Although we are able to use other printing techniques, our advice is to choose screen-printing. Wanna know why?
- High quality. It is by far the best technique par excellence.
- Very resistant. It’s long-lasting, especially if you follow the washing instructions (wash inside out, do not wash with hot water, iron on reverse etc.)
- Eye-catching. If you choose colours which contrast well, the result will be remarkable.
- Low-cost. The more colours used, the more expensive it becomes therefore just one colour is the cheapest option.
- Fast service. 1-colour designs need less time to produce.
- Smoother to the touch. Unlike other techniques, such as CAD-cut vinyl, screen-printing is less noticeable to the touch.
We have an online catalogue of T-shirts ready to be personalised: including more than 50 different models from various well-known international brands: Fruit of the Loom, Gildan, JHK, Roly, American Apparel, Sols, Russell and many more. Give us a call now or drop by our webpage and request a quote completely free with no obligations!