Customised labels for your personalised T-shirts.
If you would like to customise the labels the minimum order is 10 items
- Material: The design is printed directly onto the garment using screen-printing. Say goodbye to that annoying itchy label!
- Measurements: 9x9cm maximum.
- Printing: 1-colour screen-printing. Just like any other printing, the client chooses the colour but we generally recommend avoiding black on white or light-coloured clothing as it can be seen from the back of the T-shirt. If your order has different coloured garments, we recommend using a grey tone.
- Personalisation: You can print your brand name, the composition of the T-shirt, size, logo, webpage, washing instructions etc.
- Design: As with other designs, the client needs to send us the design for the label. However, we can add the size, washing instructions and composition.
- Minimum order: 10 items per size.
- Delivery time: This service will add 1 week to delivery time.
- Label changing: The original label is cut out, the T-shirt is re-sewn and on the back of the T-shirt we screen-print your logo etc.
Price list for label changing service
- We can only change the labels from items of plain weave fabric with normal rib necklines.
- Rib or Lycra T-shirts for women have labels which have been sewn in both sides and due to the elasticity of the fabric it’s practically impossible to re-sew.
- If you’re not sure, just ask and we’ll find out which items may be suitable to your needs.
- We do not accept items from the client for this service.
- We do not sell just the label.
- And of course, we will only print registered brands to their legitime owners. Please therefore, do not ask to print Nike, Zara, Adidas, Lacoste, etc.
The prices given are not including VAT, for an exact price you must add the correct VAT.
For items, other than T-shirts, please contact us.
We’re waiting for your call to help you with any queries you may have: 0203 695 2122